Quantcast

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
If she can get in and dance around and then get back out..........how come the lion cant escape?
Apparently there is a deep moat between where she is dancing about and where the big tabby cat is standing. So theoretically she's not really any less safe than the people behind the 3 foot tall wood fence, unless her close approach encourages said kitty to finally "hit the gap" and then much (violent) hilarity would ensue. While I don't think the pic or video gives a good perspective of the moat dimensions, it'd have to be moatload bigger for me to feel comfortable.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
reminds me of these French morons who got out of their car in the middle of a pack of leopards or somsthing in a wildpark here in Holland not too long ago.
And with a kid even...

Also amazed other people were just filming and not telling them to get the fuck back i to their car.

these kids need to learn their meme history

1570111291224.png

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Roast beef and yorkshire pud is one of my favourite meals.

Blemishing a Yorkshire pudding with maple syrup (which I dislike anyway) shouldn't be allowed.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Mixed wild mushroom and asparagus (with fontina & parmesan) risotto with steamed (more!) asparagus and garden zucchini on the side with lemon juice.

20191003_173526.jpg

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
View attachment 137556

As excited as I am for most endurance races, this isnt actually a real car but one I designed the livery for and drive in an online racing championship :D

Could be filed under expensive hobbies...View attachment 137557
I need a wheel. I finally have a TV worth a damn, but I haven't spent the money on a wheel setup.

Funny story. My wife was a dental hygienist and had a patient that worked at Sony. He found out I had a PS3 (back then) and only had 1 game, GTA5. So he gave me Gran Turismo 4/5 but you can't drive with a gamepad. I have a PS4 and GT Sport, but I haven't spent the money on a wheel, so I haven't played it.

My plan is when I get the seats for my real car, my eBay seat will become the seat for the driving setup. Maybe Christmas I will break down. I don't want anything crazy, just a $350 setup with force feedback.

But seriously, all the GT cars this next year are stacked. AMG GT, Ford GT, 911 RSR, 488GTE, C8.R, R8, NSX, just so much hotness.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I need a wheel. I finally have a TV worth a damn, but I haven't spent the money on a wheel setup.

Funny story. My wife was a dental hygienist and had a patient that worked at Sony. He found out I had a PS3 (back then) and only had 1 game, GTA5. So he gave me Gran Turismo 4/5 but you can't drive with a gamepad. I have a PS4 and GT Sport, but I haven't spent the money on a wheel, so I haven't played it.

My plan is when I get the seats for my real car, my eBay seat will become the seat for the driving setup. Maybe Christmas I will break down. I don't want anything crazy, just a $350 setup with force feedback.

But seriously, all the GT cars this next year are stacked. AMG GT, Ford GT, 911 RSR, 488GTE, C8.R, R8, NSX, just so much hotness.

I have a VR headset (oculus rift S), a playseat like the one kevin has and an ol logitech G27.
Its pretty kickass. The most important thing? Iracing.com subscription. Nothing matches iracing, not even close.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey

I really got into sim racing about a year ago. If you start with your own seat 350 will get you a long way. Id probably recommend a Thrustmaster t300 GT which is a really decent entry level wheel but unfortunately I havent had much luck with mine (theyre pretty reliable in general) which is why Im rocking a Fanatec CSL Elite with a loadcell brake. Its over twice the money but so far it hasnt died on me which is kinda nice :D

The current GT3 cars are mindblowing.
Its such a competative class but they all have their strengths and weaknesses. I love watching them race

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I have a VR headset (oculus rift S), a playseat like the one kevin has and an ol logitech G27.
Its pretty kickass. The most important thing? Iracing.com subscription. Nothing matches iracing, not even close.
iRacing is indeed where its at. Unfortunately its PC only and I only have a Mac and a PS4 Pro.
But dude, a better wheel would make it soooooo much better :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
iRacing is indeed where its at. Unfortunately its PC only and I only have a Mac and a PS4 Pro.
But dude, a better wheel would make it soooooo much better :)
The T150 pro with 3 pedals is $200, the T300 is very tempting. My $250 eBay seat has actually been pretty good, but that just goes to show how fucking awful the stock C5 Corvette seats are. My wife likes her seat, so I might get a pair of Sparco R333's and use hers for the setup. But the eBay seat would be nice, too.

I also need to get used to slappy paddles eventually. :rofl:

The wheel in my RV is nicer than the Vette, too.

IMG_20190202_184433.jpg

Last edited: