Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Guess it's been a minute since I've watched the Xgames. So there is a Hipster pose off competition now ? Weird. How do the judges factor in facial hair style with the full face helmets ?
Easy, cuz hipsters don't wear helmets.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Guess it's been a minute since I've watched the Xgames. So there is a Hipster pose off competition now ? Weird. How do the judges factor in facial hair style with the full face helmets ? Must be done in the post pose interview where they are scored for aloof, esoteric answers.
I assumed it was based on mustaches alone.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Guess it's been a minute since I've watched the Xgames. So there is a Hipster pose off competition now ? Weird. How do the judges factor in facial hair style with the full face helmets ? Must be done in the post pose interview where they are scored for aloof, esoteric answers.
not from the x games.....random instagram clip of guy having fun on motorcycle.....you know....the same way you do on your bike...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mercedes amg E63s wagon spotted this morning. :drool:
I listed out every feature of that car without telling her what it was beyond a Mercedes, given one with 45k mikes is within (at the very, very top of) the price range. Her response was "yes", resoundingly. Then I told her it was a wagon and she refused to acknowledge it anymore.

500hp, AWD, luxury wagon. No. It's a wagon. Fucking women and their CUVs. She's getting a Pilot instead.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I listed out every feature of that car without telling her what it was beyond a Mercedes, given one with 45k mikes is within (at the very, very top of) the price range. Her response was "yes", resoundingly. Then I told her it was a wagon and she refused to acknowledge it anymore.

500hp, AWD, luxury wagon. No. It's a wagon. Fucking women and their CUVs. She's getting a Pilot instead.
if only alimony was cheap.....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Even better, 600hp awd wagon. :brows:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Brugge?

I get those beers at my local supermarket.
Both approved.
Yup, company Christmas trip, but I’m using it mainly as a beer run. I guess I live about twice as far from Belgium as you, so I can only get the likes of Duvel and La Chouffe at the supermarket.

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
Yup, company Christmas trip, but I’m using it mainly as a beer run. I guess I live about twice as far from Belgium as you, so I can only get the likes of Duvel and La Chouffe at the supermarket.
There is a Belgian restaurant in Pointe Claire (Montreal) that imports a good selection of DSS beers. Kasteel Donker, Kwak complete with the funky wooden handling device, Grimbergen, Gulden Draak, Trappiste Rochefort, the ABT in your photo and a bunch more. It was a regular stop for me when I was commuting Vancouver to Montreal every second week.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There is a Belgian restaurant in Pointe Claire (Montreal) that imports a good selection of DSS beers. Kasteel Donker, Kwak complete with the funky wooden handling device, Grimbergen, Gulden Draak, Trappiste Rochefort, the ABT in your photo and a bunch more. It was a regular stop for me when I was commuting Vancouver to Montreal every second week.
These days, importation and delivery chains allow us to get all kinds of stuff in all kinds of places. I've been enjoying all of those for years virtually wherever I go, vs. back in the day when you had to go there to actually try them. The cat is out of the bag, but we get to enjoy that stuff now.