Quantcast

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Work dining.

1. call down to the cafe and order 2 fried eggs. Over easy.
20200128_181042.jpg

1b. Instahot h2o tap for ramen. (1pckg)

2. Instahot tap h20 for carrot/broccoli mix

3. Add in shiitake/cilantro/onion mic.

4. Go down to the cafe and pick up your
eggs.

5. Mix to taste.

Repeat q4h prn for hangry.

ETA: Yep. I'm out of soy sauce at home. How the fuck did I let that happen? But we usually have a bottle or three of Kikkoman or something or other hanging around in the break room at work. GTG.

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Work dining.

1. call down to the cafe and order 2 fried eggs. Over easy.View attachment 140440

1b. Instahot h2o tap for ramen. (1pckg)

2. Instahot tap h20 for carrot/broccoli mix

3. Add in shiitake/cilantro/onion mic.

4. Go down to the cafe and pick up your
eggs.

5. Mix to taste.

Repeat q4h prn for hangry.
Bro you gotta get on that Nissin Black Garlic Oil Tonkotsu Pork

Last edited:
The island is run by the mob, and you get to experience it if you aren't staying in an isolated all-inclusive resort for wealthy muricans.;)

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
St. Lucia? Taken near Soufriere? One of my most bizarre trips...
Indeed. Judging by the view i would have been in a house just a few doors down. Not many houses there. It was a wierd place for sure. I also have some weird stories from there.

Our house had a guard, he was very nice and had dinner with us every night and hung out by the pool. When we went to bed he hung out across the street in a hidden shed with an AK-47.

The town of Soufriere is blighted by what i could only assume was heroin. It was pretty sketchy in parts but i bought some weed.

So it was the last night i was there and me and karla convinced our driver and both my sisters and their husbands to the night club just down the hill. Later I found out the driver had a pistol in his fanny pack. Anyway where drinking at the outside bar for a bit and I met some local and smoked a joint with them. Freaked the driver out cause he thought I was gunna get robbed. Anyway If you dont know this place is in the Caribbean and i figure inside this big concrete 3rd world looking building is gunna be well caribbean and insane. It was insane all right. We go in there and everyone is drinkng and haveing fun, annnnnd there all slow danceing to Dolly fucking Parton. So loud you cant think. So we hang out do some slow dancing and leave. Im telling the driver how i wasnt expecting that. He says "everyone in st lucia loves dolly parton" pulls out a casette tape of Dolly and puts it on.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Indeed. Judging by the view i would have been in a house just a few doors down. Not many houses there. It was a wierd place for sure. I also have some weird stories from there.

Our house had a guard, he was very nice and had dinner with us every night and hung out by the pool. When we went to bed he hung out across the street in a hidden shed with an AK-47.

The town of Soufriere is blighted by what i could only assume was heroin. It was pretty sketchy in parts but i bought some weed.

So it was the last night i was there and me and karla convinced our driver and both my sisters and their husbands to the night club just down the hill. Later I found out the driver had a pistol in his fanny pack. Anyway where drinking at the outside bar for a bit and I met some local and smoked a joint with them. Freaked the driver out cause he thought I was gunna get robbed. Anyway If you dont know this place is in the Caribbean and i figure inside this big concrete 3rd world looking building is gunna be well caribbean and insane. It was insane all right. We go in there and everyone is drinkng and haveing fun, annnnnd there all slow danceing to Dolly fucking Parton. So loud you cant think. So we hang out do some slow dancing and leave. Im telling the driver how i wasnt expecting that. He says "everyone in st lucia loves dolly parton" pulls out a casette tape of Dolly and puts it on.
Lol, good stories. Yeah, we stayed in a "5*" complex in a hill above Soufriere, nice view of the town beach with the cemetery and all. Same deal with security - armed guard and a recommendation to pay the grounds keeper to avoid trouble. None of the locks was working because apparently that was no deterrent. I rented a car from the local mafia during a cab ride from the airport. The guy also warned me about the most violent individuals in the streets. I loved the local eateries and the street markets. Driving was super crazy though, the craziest I ever experienced. Fast, narrow and twisty, all blind corners, trucks full of people hanging from the sides of the beds, deep rain gutters on both sides of the road, driving on the left and the pavement completely missing in random spots because hurricanes. We gave a lot of rides to american kids working for the peace corps.

1580326731359.png

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004

20200129_185727.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
The island is run by the mob, and you get to experience it if you aren't staying in an isolated all-inclusive resort for wealthy muricans.;)
we went there, many years ago, for our honeymoon. granted, stayed at the resorts (anse chastanet and maybe a hilton one?). off-resort we hired some random islander to guide us up petit piton since there was no legit way to do it otherwise. some other overweight dude somehow came along and our guide made him stop half way up and wait, telling him he was "fat like pooh bear" and couldn't go any further. i remember him calling down to his family from the top and spinning some bullshit story about how national geographic had photographed his family and somehow stiffed him out of money. my wife also got stung by a zillion sea ants and jellyfish while snorkeling. otherwise it was pretty gorgeous.