Sep 1, 2004
Recall that chicken from yesterday?

20200326_183545 (1).jpg

mix in a bowl:
2T fish sauce
2T sugar
2T white vinegar
2 to however much you like diced garlic

shred or finely chop/slice some carrots, brussels sprouts, broccoli, and red onion. proportions and size to taste
use cauliflower, radish, cabbage, etc. whatever you have that. some good crunchy brassica veggies, IMO, work best.
i used two large carrots, about a half # of sprouts, one medium red onion, and two heads of broccoli.

leftover roast chicken. chunk it up. throw it in the mixing bowl with the veggies and saucy stuff. add in (good!) mayonaisse and peanut butter in a 2:1 ratio. i used 1/2C : 1/4C

i made tacos, mrs. scrub just at it out of the bowl. could also work well with ramen, rice, potatoes, on a sandwich. cilantro, sriracha, etc. to taste.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Last night they had a run-in with the farmer at the bottom of the hill that involved firearms being pointed at them. This was their attempt to escape, straight up and over the hill. haha. The ground is dry as a bone and way too soft for that. They had the winch cable wrapped around a boulder above the jeep and were about to pull the boulder out and down onto the rig. After contemplating letting it happen for the LuLz I spoke up because as much as I want a prefabbed trail shed, these guys had too much wrapped up into this scene. I ended up showing them how to get down and around the farmers land and back up to the ridge. They would have been fucked otherwise! haha. @Atomic Dog yes, this is where my trails are at.

54018.jpeg

Attachments

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
That's exactly why I haven't left the house in a week. My county is adjacent to philly and the outbreak started here.
My Cousin Karen is by you. She is in West Conshohocken. The VA transferred her from Northeast to Horsham because of staffing issues as it so bad out there. Her Army Reserve Unit is being activated and deployed to the Montgomery County Prison. In case the shit hits the fan. Stay safe dude.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My Cousin Karen is by you. She is in West Conshohocken. The VA transferred her from Northeast to Horsham because of staffing issues as it so bad out there. Her Army Reserve Unit is being activated and deployed to the Montgomery County Prison. In case the shit hits the fan. Stay safe dude.
we lived across the river in conshy before we bought our house. we're near KOP now. the mall has been shut down.