Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
audi goatse

Some arse hat has been testing my patience about once a week. I live on a curvy little 2 mile road out to the main road and he's jumped onto my bumper 3 times now while I rolling at a good clip. It's a 35mph speed limit road.

He's driving that over muscled new Audi that shakes the ground. Even on the highway, he pulls the tailgate and weave. i don't mind a zoom up and back off manuver, but he pulls the shadow routine as almost an "intimidation" move, then swerves through traffic like captain dictronic. I'm thinking I need a new Yakima in the near future.

Never know when a squirrel may dart out.;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some arse hat has been testing my patience about once a week. I live on a curvy little 2 mile road out to the main road and he's jumped onto my bumper 3 times now while I rolling at a good clip. It's a 35mph speed limit road.

He's driving that over muscled new Audi that shakes the ground. Even on the highway, he pulls the tailgate and weave. i don't mind a zoom up and back off manuver, but he pulls the shadow routine as almost an "intimidation" move, then swerves through traffic like captain dictronic. I'm thinking I need a new Yakima in the near future.

Those are the moments when you flip the mirrors down so you can't see what is behind you, relax, slow down and enjoy a nice slow ride through the country

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Those are the moments when you flip the mirrors down so you can't see what is behind you, relax, slow down and enjoy a nice slow ride through the country
Hehe I gradually keep slowing down. Slower and slower. I smile and wave. I love how the stress is shortening their life. Exquisite.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hehe I gradually keep slowing down. Slower and slower. I smile and wave. I love how the stress is shortening their life. Exquisite.
When the angry and uptight people in the world give you the power to control their happiness it is your civic responsibility to use that power.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
who runs Hillsboro?
MS13 :rofl:

I had a gangs class 2 weeks ago and they said that HA has an agreement with the local clubs to stay out of Oregon, but there were a hand full of Mongols moving in since they had no such agreement.

But MS13 don't like no bikers moving in on their meth turf. Hillsboro might not be a bad location if they are running along the coast rather than I5 I guess. Just not something I expected to see in Hillsboro.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Nope, I call Bullsh1t. No one who has ever followed too closely behind you on the road or in the woods has been spared being hit in the face with massive amounts of debris that you run over.