Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
We couldn't see you on the "Peak" in the distance yesterday @Pesqueeb

View attachment 146409
That's a lot more snow than I saw.

I think it was @Nick asking a couple weeks back, but Forrester/Jones/667 is snow free and GTG. I had forgotten that Forest Service rerouted it for the Greenbacks. New trail is fun, motox guys will probably turn it into Colorados longest rhythm section before long. Nowhere near as technical as the old descent along the creek. Don't get to go through Frosty Park anymore. :(

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

I think it was @Nick asking a couple weeks back, but Forrester/Jones/667 is snow free and GTG. I had forgotten that Forest Service rerouted it for the Greenbacks. New trail is fun, motox guys will probably turn it into Colorados longest rhythm section before long. Nowhere near as technical as the old descent along the creek. Don't get to go through Frosty Park anymore. :(
Nah, that peak waaaaay in the distance in the back of the photo is Pike's, the photo was up at Georgia Pass.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

el awesomente!
Feel like playing tour guide?
You mean Pipeline is no moar? :(

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
1# ground lamb
1tsp garlic powder
1tsp salt
1tsp pepper
1tsp smoked paprika
1tbsp canned roast chipotle chili sauce
5tsp kabob seasoning
grind the dry bits up - some of the kabob seasoning bits are pointy. toss in with the chipotle sauce and the lamb. make meatballs. inch-ish diameter. stick on a baking sheet and do 'em up for about 15 minutes @ 400F. more/less depending on your tastes.

1 decent sized zucchini
a bunch of mint/oregeno/basil/dill. whatever you've got. finely chop. amount to taste. (this was dill here)
1cup Greek yogurt
gahlic to taste
juice of 1 lime. or lemon. again, whatcha got?
S&P to taste.

sides are a diced up yellow onion, cherry tomatoes, finely sliced carrot, chunked up white salty/tangy cheese of (again) whatcha' got.

tortilla (flour, pan browned - what we had) lavash, pita, etc. you get the idea.

20200616_180356.jpg

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That appears ro be one of the cool bro spiders you want around your house. He looks like a mosquito-destroyer.

You're welcome.
It was happily flinging web strands friggin everywhere when I last saw him.

I think his name is Bob, now.

PHATTTTTTTTTTT