Quantcast

was?

Monkey
Mar 9, 2010
Dresden, Germany
well, it rained a bit yesterday and i didn´t take or alter the pic, so i can´t comment on that. colors aren´t that far off...
it isn´t art, that´s for sure, but the area really is that great.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
well, it rained a bit yesterday and i didn´t take or alter the pic, so i can´t comment on that. colors aren´t that far off...
it isn´t art, that´s for sure, but the area really is that great.
It a great shot. The composition is right on and the colors are really popping.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That is such a basic repair compared to what Angrymetalsmith did once. He took a zip tie puller & zip ties trail side and re-mounted a sheered off Hayes composite hydraulic brake lever. It had snapped clean off the bars!

He did such a detailed job, it was stronger than before it broke. The kid rode that brake for months afterwards.

If we'd only had a camera Jack, you'd go down e-history.:thumb:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
That is such a basic repair compared to what Angrymetalsmith did once. He took a zip tie puller & zip ties trail side and re-mounted a sheered off Hayes composite hydraulic brake lever. It had snapped clean off the bars!

He did such a detailed job, it was stronger than before it broke. The kid rode that brake for months afterwards.

If we'd only had a camera Jack, you'd go down e-history.:thumb:
Wasn't that the same ride where your crank arm came off as you were launching off a boulder at freeway speeds ?
Three things I always like to have on hand; zip ties, duck tape and toilet paper.