Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
bathroom stalls with fingerwide door gaps...... no no.

reminds me of an office I worked at. The entire floor was mirror black porcelain, including the bathrooms, with toilet stalls having a good 8 inches of clearance from door to floor.

If you looked at the floor, you could see a perfect reflection of the guy taking a dump, from the bottom.
People developed the habit of placing the wastebasket in front of their feet while crapping to block the reflection and have some privacy and crap in peace.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
bathroom stalls with fingerwide door gaps...... no no.

reminds me of an office I worked at. The entire floor was mirror black porcelain, including the bathrooms, with toilet stalls having a good 8 inches of clearance from door to floor.

If you looked at the floor, you could see a perfect reflection of the guy taking a dump, from the bottom.
People developed the habit of placing the wastebasket in front of their feet while crapping to block the reflection and have some privacy and crap in peace.
America has the strange design when it comes to bathroom stalls unless you like to show off what you got. Also never very tall so you can look over if you are Euro size. What is wrong with real walls and a real door?

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Incoming!

image.png
20201008_182412.jpg
20201008_195810.jpg

Tacos: Tomato, onion, and chickpea curry. Romaine hearts, parmesan. (leftovers from last night. the curry over half rice/half cauliflower with some fried eggs)

Settling in to binge The Outsider. It's very good. Beer and show.