Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Is that a Pepe's clam pizza with Bacon?

If so, that is one of the few things I miss from the East Coast. I was there earlier this year and ate an entire large all by myself, while my gluten-free girl watched. So awesome.

EDIT: Just saw the image tag! What do I win!?
The knowledge in knowing you had the best pizza ever created..... Good eye on the Bacon. I love the fact that they ask you if you want bacon on it after you place your order....

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I wouldn't say "poor man's". Can you afford either? Plus, I have no doubt that this guy could afford an F40.
it was a joke that went over your head apparently.
and i suppose if i sold my property and liquidated all my savings i could afford a low priced F50. id have to live in it though :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
it was a joke that went over your head apparently.
and i suppose if i sold my property and liquidated all my savings i could afford a low priced F50. id have to live in it though :D
650.000 is the best price I could find for one and up to cool million for models who have not been driven (what a shame that is). I have only seen it once just about the time it came out.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Can you see what is missing???

Don't you need a clutch?
twist clutch?
Look closely, youll notice a Parking brake on the road side of the bike.....

You will also notice the upshift paddle shift........

But notice the trans looks just a little off.........

Thats right son, its an automatic trans...... four modes, regular, touring, sport, and sport touring.........

You can go full auto, or you can go manual shift either through the standard foot shifter, or.... through the push button on the handle.

Im gonna take it for a spin Friday see how it feels...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
ah, an aprilia mana...yawn. automatic motorcycles make me laugh.

edit: spray some water down and try "rain" mode

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Im gonna take it for a spin Friday see how it feels...
My guess is weired. When I was checking out the prototype Empulse, not having a clutch was weired. But at least that has a foot shifter. There is nothing to do on the left side of the Empulse.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
unless Ft. Lauderdale has moved to a different part of the planet.... I feel sorry for this car :(
Why? Because it "won't get driven like it should"? If that's the case, there are places out west where he can put it through the twisties. Like Snake Road:

and there is also Hialeah Raceway and Palm Beach International Raceway within driving distance. I know he likes to enjoy his cars but the F50 is supposedly a handful. I'm sure he's not in any hurry to put it into a wall or wrap it around a tree.