Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
what do you know about yinzers
They put cold stuff on their pizzas. They all moved to the Northern Suburbs during the 80's when the "Yuppies" moved in. Pittsburg's version of a Townie. Deez, does, and dem for these, those and them in their weirdo vernacular. Western PA is full of them. They say Pop instead of Soda. Bet on the Steelers no matter who they play. Have no idea what turn signals are for and will ram your car with their Dodge Ram pick up trucks for driving in the left lane. Put Ketchup on eggs and hotdogs and mustard on a hamburger. Smoke shitty weed and drink Iron City Beer and complain how much it costs now that the "Yuppies" drink it. Leave their Dodge Ram pick ups running while taking 2 spaces while waiting for their order at Primantis. When they drive downtown and get lost. They backtrack the wrongway down one-way streets and insist that it wasn't a one-way the last time they were there. Speed up when someone is in the crosswalk and are incapable of showing courtesy to anyone for any reason ever while driving. Leave chairs in the roadway to denote their parking spots on the Northside. Will fight your girlfriend for taking their spot. Purposely spill beer on you while you attend a Pirates or Penguins game. Show up at your house uninvited and never bring anything to share. Closely monitor "their" beers, lose track of how many they drank and start drinking yours at breakneck speed and then justify it because you stold theirs. Worsh clothes at their Moms and have their Mail sent there until they are 40. Prefer Prego over homemade. Always have weird names for their pets. Think Canadian Club is good whiskey. Smoke Newports....

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
They put cold stuff on their pizzas. They all moved to the Northern Suburbs during the 80's when the "Yuppies" moved in. Pittsburg's version of a Townie. Deez, does, and dem for these, those and them in their weirdo vernacular. Western PA is full of them. They say Pop instead of Soda. Bet on the Steelers no matter who they play. Have no idea what turn signals are for and will ram your car with their Dodge Ram pick up trucks for driving in the left lane. Put Ketchup on eggs and hotdogs and mustard on a hamburger. Smoke shitty weed and drink Iron City Beer and complain how much it costs now that the "Yuppies" drink it. Leave their Dodge Ram pick ups running while taking 2 spaces while waiting for their order at Primantis. When they drive downtown and get lost. They backtrack the wrongway down one-way streets and insist that it wasn't a one-way the last time they were there. Speed up when someone is in the crosswalk and are incapable of showing courtesy to anyone for any reason ever while driving. Leave chairs in the roadway to denote their parking spots on the Northside. Will fight your girlfriend for taking their spot. Purposely spill beer on you while you attend a Pirates or Penguins game. Show up at your house uninvited and never bring anything to share. Closely monitor "their" beers, lose track of how many they drank and start drinking yours at breakneck speed and then justify it because you stold theirs. Worsh clothes at their Moms and have their Mail sent there until they are 40. Prefer Prego over homemade. Always have weird names for their pets. Think Canadian Club is good whiskey. Smoke Newports....
You do realize I'm from pittsburgh

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I believe Yinzer comes from using the second person plural vernacular "yinz" instead of y'all or you guys.
you are going deep there....I'm resting my two brain cells....

edit: someone I know from jersey pronounces drawer as draw with a long a....she is from bricktown in jersey....I pray her kids do not get her accent....

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Alls I can say is wow...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Fly, not super sharp, cheap lens, dirty sensor, average human behind the camera.
IMGP7253 (3).JPG

Boss gave me some small bits of timber after his dad died so I dusted off the tools and started whipping up a dolphin for him to give to his mum.
Dolphins and vehicles are all I can make, doubt his mum would like a Bobcat, hahaha! There are four layers of veneer between the inner and outer pieces of timber, I'll put a pic up when it's done.
20210430_160336 (2).jpg