Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Are trucks speed limited anywhere down there? They have some balls with the speed they drive through the mountains in PA and WV.

They are all speed limited here, so when you see them pulling this shit, up hill or anywhere, it's God damn infuriating. The worst is when some asshat pulls out to pass a fellow big rig, realizes OH YEAH I can only go as fast as this other dude and pulls right back in where he came from. HELLO.
The way they drive down here is insane. I've almost been driven off the road before by truckers that were just oblivious. You should see how some of them drive in the rain.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I think you're right. However wouldn't the Bluffs along the Main partially obscure that view?
I think the pic is taken with a drone as I do not think there are any tall enough buildings to get that view in that area.
The location of the different buildings Fernsehturm, Maintower, Messeturm and Henninger Turm also show that. Take for example the view on Frankfurt you get from Darmstadt, which is located straight South of Frankfurt and you can see the different constellation of the buildings from that angle. And you also see the Taunus mountain range in this pic and not in the one you posted.

Fun fact: Mörfelden-Walldorf has a small but sweet legal DJ/FR spot that I used to ride and dig at a lot when I lived in the area.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Where's the driveway for the car? Seems like a golf cart would be the correct choice of transportation on that lot.
You know, I stumbled across a house for sale the other day that didn't have a driveway or street parking, and the yard was separated from the street by a 2 foot wall. And the house was most definitely not in an urban setting where one could rely on public transit. I dunno.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
You know, I stumbled across a house for sale the other day that didn't have a driveway or street parking, and the yard was separated from the street by a 2 foot wall. And the house was most definitely not in an urban setting where one could rely on public transit. I dunno.
Hover car.

Or bicycle.