Quantcast

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
When my parents purchased a home some 30 years ago, we had it tested for radon and had piping and a fan installed. Hadn’t thought about it much since then.

What was your solution? I have never seen similar equipment in Montreal homes or heard it mentioned. Do you know we have radon in Montreal? Did you conduct a test?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
When my parents purchased a home some 30 years ago, we had it tested for radon and had piping and a fan installed. Hadn’t thought about it much since then.

What was your solution? I have never seen similar equipment in Montreal homes or heard it mentioned. Do you know we have radon in Montreal? Did you conduct a test?
We did not test. But I have sealed the foundation like crazy. But it could come in from the water well as well. I might get a test unit once it's done.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
We did not test. But I have sealed the foundation like crazy. But it could come in from the water well as well. I might get a test unit once it's done.
Gotcha. Just did some reading and it’s suggested you do a long term test, 3-6+ months. Gah, one more thing to worry about.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Gotcha. Just did some reading and it’s suggested you do a long term test, 3-6+ months. Gah, one more thing to worry about.
Common practice in certain areas of the country/world to test for it as part of pre-sales inspection. Our home was inspected and I think was clear, but we still have an extractor in the basement.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ooh...it’s a 7/11 product.
wagyu beef?
Australian?

A Japanese 7-11 would win Michelin stars in the US.
Seriously, I survived on 7-11 food for a month in Nagoya and had zero complaints. Didn't hurt that I had a $130 meal per diem and spent the equivalent of $3.50.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Teppanaki and 40 OZ-ers of warm sake?
I never really knew what I was eating, at least what it was called, but I would grab a bento box and a can of Coffee Boss from the 7-11 before going into work. It was always of very high quality and cheap. My favorite was the dumplings they had every Tuesday. You could charge $35 here for same "authentic" shit from a Japanese 7-11 if you re-plated it.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I never really knew what I was eating, at least what it was called, but I would grab a bento box and a can of Coffee Boss from the 7-11 before going into work. It was always of very high quality and cheap. My favorite was the dumplings they had every Tuesday. You could charge $35 here for same "authentic" shit from a Japanese 7-11 if you re-plated it.
Can confirm.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Can somebody please explain how that is supposed to work?
I mean how - why? Did purchasing screw the pooch?

...and if it can be "poured" out... :bad: :disgust1:

awe, fuck it - nevermind.

I wanted it to be real, I really did. A small part of me has died.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
I wanted it to be real, I really did. A small part of me has died.

Not so fast....