Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
The rear axle is in the wrong place. I mean, the whole car bothers me, but the rear axle is really bothering me.
that kind of shit happens whey you go to great lenghts to fuck up a car...

i bet there is no driveline vibration ever...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
and yet people invite them into their houses and garner an affection for them as if they are not literally demon spawn.....

I'll never understand it
My dog doesn't have a mean bine in his body, except when it comes to cats. He got my back.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
With out your Dog. You would be defenseless to my Cat.
I volunteered for two years under a work study program at an animal shelter where farmers would leave 20+ mean-assed barn cats in dog crates at the front door. I wasn't scooping shit like the other students cuz homie had skills.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I volunteered for two years under a work study program at an animal shelter where farmers would leave 20+ mean-assed barn cats in dog crates at the front door. I wasn't scooping shit like the other students cuz homie had skills.
I don't think my Cat would care about any of that.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Must be strong, wood crates take a lot of weight to keep underwater.