Quantcast

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I lived in Bethel Park from 1945 to 1951, steel mills blazing and smoking across the river, driveway strewn with red dog.
Bethel Park has a river and is/was near steel mills? I know bethel park to be south of Mt. Lebanon. A mostly residential area now. Was just there over the holidays, hit up south park bmx for a few laps with the kids.

What is red dog?

Bethel Park has a river and is/was near steel mills? I know bethel park to be south of Mt. Lebanon. A mostly residential area now. Was just there over the holidays, hit up south park bmx for a few laps with the kids.

What is red dog?
147 Highland Road, Bethel Park, PA, the river was the Monongahela, being that far back, can't remember circumstances of seeing the glow of the mills.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
147 Highland Road, Bethel Park, PA, the river was the Monongahela, being that far back, can't remember circumstances of seeing the glow of the mills.

Interesting. Wonder if I’ve seen red dog. Have spent some time around the remnants of mills and mines. Don’t believe I’ve seen that on any roads.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
ATL.jpg

First off. I know I am a weirdo. Secondly this is Atlanta. Really it is. The thing is the more I look at its skyline. The more it looks like Philly. I am not exactly sure why this bothers me. It just does. I find it cool of how tolerant of me you all are here. If it helps, I am self-aware enough to know I am a weirdo. I post pictures of Cities, Pizzas, and other things in a Bike forum. I am not likely to stop. Thanks...

View attachment 170681
First off. I know I am a weirdo. Secondly this is Atlanta. Really it is. The thing is the more I look at its skyline. The more it looks like Philly. I am not exactly sure why this bothers me. It just does. I find it cool of how tolerant of me you all are here. If it helps, I am self-aware enough to know I am a weirdo. I post pictures of Cities, Pizzas, and other things in a Bike forum. I am not likely to stop. Thanks...
Jim, carry on! You are no more of a weirdo than anyone else on this forum.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ridemonkey proves yet again to be the only source of information a person needs. Prior to this post, I did not realize Meat Loaf was an anti-vaxxer. Turns out, he was!
I was going to put more effort into it…but gave up.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
View attachment 170681
Not only a pic of atlanta, an OLD pic of atlanta. I know because I completely recognize the skyline. I might actually be in this photo somewhere. If I am it's in the upper right.