Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dave lives a few blocks away from me. Saw him in the grocery store and my friend was freaking out that no one seemed to think it was a big deal. I told her I was surprised no one was assaulting him.

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Dave lives a few blocks away from me. Saw him in the grocery store and my friend was freaking out that no one seemed to think it was a big deal. I told her I was surprised no one was assaulting him.
And how are your real estate values with him lurking about nearby?

I am kind of a closet Deadhead (Yeah, whatever...I know....) and when Jerry died I was looking for "...the next..."
Someone suggested DMB. I thought, "Sure, okay, worth a shot..."

Being unfamiliar with his lesser known work, I bought the "Live at Red Rocks" cd. I made it through exactly 2 songs, then gave it away to a kid I worked with who is now a US Marshall.

TL/DR? DMB sucks, and leads to Fascism.

(Although he does seem to have a good sense of humour about himself...)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
And how are your real estate values with him lurking about nearby?

I am kind of a closet Deadhead (Yeah, whatever...I know....) and when Jerry died I was looking for "...the next..."
Someone suggested DMB. I thought, "Sure, okay, worth a shot..."

Being unfamiliar with his lesser known work, I bought the "Live at Red Rocks" cd. I made it through exactly 2 songs, then gave it away to a kid I worked with who is now a US Marshall.

TL/DR? DMB sucks, and leads to Fascism.

(Although he does seem to have a good sense of humour about himself...)

He lives in what is pretty much an upper middle class house in a pretty generic neighborhood for Seattle.