Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Looks the same in 2022. :D
When we first moved here in 2000, the enrollment at MSU was 55% female but I gather it's flipflopped since then.

They used to say you didn't have a girlfriend, you just had a turn.
And about the selection of male suitors: the odds are good but the goods are odd...

But Bozeman* isn't in "Montana" according to the rest of the state so YMMV.
1650424630299.png

In regards to recreational vs MMJ, it's 20% taxation versus 5% taxation... and MMJ patients can get larger dosage packages of edibles...

*ETA: Despite the fact that there are still more dogs/horses in Gallatin County than people.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Finally going through a toolbox that belonged to my late grandfather. Found this. Seems fitting.

View attachment 175262
Wow, this hits me with massive nostalgia. As a little kid, my mom used to have a handful of tools, some from her dad. She had a set of channel locks in a similar plastic bag/case. Had forgotten about that until seeing this picture! Thanks for that.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
When I was in the college dorm, I took a bowl of Grape Nuts from the dining hall and poured it into a sock. It was a surprisingly good motivational tool for getting people to move away from me in a hurry.
I had to look them up- According to the Grape-Nuts website, Grape-Nuts "actually contains neither grapes nor nuts".
It sounds horrible, then again we have this delicious breakfast house brick-
1650714648132.png