Quantcast

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
And how hard is the rebuild? My Aircorps are sloppy as ****.

rock, Aircorps are great, IMO. Thin, not too many pins, so your shoes actually touch the pedal body, big platform. Really nice pedals, except for the bushings that get sloppy pretty quick.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
^^^
How do you like those?
love em.
amish matt hit it on the head below
vv
And how hard is the rebuild? My Aircorps are sloppy as ****.
everything is easy to do except getting the old bushings out(2 per pedal.) i tried getting one out and i started banging up the inside of the pedal so i left them in on the other pedal and used a spare Aircorp pedal i had laying around.
the new derlin washers are a lot thicker (see newer) so it makes getting the snap rings on/off a bit of a PITA.
i didnt have a lot of vertical movement from the bushings, my problem was side to side play caused by the worn out derlin washers. then again that would happen after 6+ years on them

i love these so much that every bike i have has a pair on, plus i have a spare set too.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is that Mt. Hood in the background? I would think Rainier is too far from you to be it.
Yes, it's Hood in the back drop. My crappy phone doesn't do that view any sort of justice, but damn it looks good from the rose garden (actual, not the arena).

This angle doesn't show Hood, but you can see downtown along with a section of the actual garden.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
That is so disgusting!
That was me last week.

I had a mother of a head cold. Driving home one night after work, this eruption of snot ejaculated from my nose at such pace that I had no time to even reach for a tissue. To make matters worse I wear a beard.

It was horrible and my GF just pissed herself with laughter.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Dude, braces.
Actually yeah, my gums receded due to failed orthodontics (did not take out enough teeth before I wore braces for 3 years as child - the crowding ruined the procedure after the braces were removed) necessitating this gum graft on my canine teeth. Bottom ones need it too.

Last edited: