Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
[NZ]That seems like an awful lot of deck wash. Unless you have a HUGE deck.[/NZ]
For deck house and some outdoor furniture. House *really* needs it.
And part of a roof.

Have to trim back the tree that overhangs that bit as well. And replace the crumbling wooden bits supporting my basement bulkhead door.

Next year is new windows and fresh paint. We've got metal (and it's weird. Some of it is aluminum and some of it has some sort of ferrous component because magnets will stick) siding and we've decided to clean it up and repaint versus toss it and get new. Especially since we more than likely have some asbestos that we would have to remediate if we remove the existing siding. FTS.

Then we're going to throw a big family party to celebrate that our house is 100 years old.

/sweetblog

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Wow that is super cool. I had the CrossMax wheelset it was brilliant. Spoiled me forever in regards to having nice wheels. Amazing you were able to find the wheels.
Plenty of people who have hoarded them for years are able to ride modern bikes and now realize how silly they were for just holding on to them. They now try to sell them to buy the new bike.