Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

A friend of a friend has a couple of kids who the mother lists all of the above ailments of the kids, but I am 99.9% sure the kids are normal and she is just a terrible parent. For example her son is pretty stunted in his growth, she says he refuses to eat, he just refuses to eat and within 15 seconds she caves and just feeds him candy instead of real food.

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
For example her sun is pretty stunted in his growth, she says he refuses to eat, he just refuses to eat and within 15 seconds she caves and just feeds him candy instead of real food.
I have a friend that is an only child that was and still is treated like a baby by his parents. He literally eats PB&J, chocolate chip cookies and chicken nuggets. When we were younger the rest of us were shocked that his mother packed his lunch with just cookies and PB&J every single day. He's on the small side.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Have to test these guys out on Monday in my office. Not gonna lie, pretty excited to plug them all in at once and hear that whirrrrrrrrrr. Maybe the desk will take off?