Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The cataract in my left eye requires surgery. I am old. My insurance covers the whole deal. I get new glasses to replace my current ones for free. This is good news. Knowing things is always better than not. I am feeling kind of smug actually. If only I could ride a wheelie. I was able to resurrect my friends Specialized future shock (it's basically a RS SID sl) with with a Enduro Sid Kit. I even found a salsa purple brake arch to seal the deal. Maybe this is why I can't ride a wheelie? I never liked the shock boots. They were kind of a pain in the ass. So, I never used them. On the Judys also. I always hated the Judy platform. Manitou X-Vert also...

salsa booster.JPG

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The cataract in my left eye requires surgery. I am old. My insurance covers the whole deal. I get new glasses to replace my current ones for free. This is good news. Knowing things is always better than not. I am feeling kind of smug actually. If only I could ride a wheelie. I was able to resurrect my friends Specialized future shock (it's basically a RS SID sl) with with a Enduro Sid Kit. I even found a salsa purple brake arch to seal the deal. Maybe this is why I can't ride a wheelie? I never liked the shock boots. They were kind of a pain in the ass. So, I never used them. On the Judys also. I always hated the Judy platform. Manitou X-Vert also...

View attachment 183062
Is it still a "future shox", even now?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
leaf peeping should cost a grand.
Leaf peeping is fine, I think its cool how the trees change in the fall.

But why the fack does everyone need to go to the same spot?

We have provincial parks here with limited parking and these fools will park on the road and just take the parking fine up the pooper. Like why would you want to go to a crowded park? If I saw a full parking lot, I'd just keep driving.

Or if I saw that shit show of a traffic jam, I'd turn around and go else where.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Leaf peeping is fine, I think its cool how the trees change in the fall.

But why the fack does everyone need to go to the same spot?

We have provincial parks here with limited parking and these fools will park on the road and just take the parking fine up the pooper. Like why would you want to go to a crowded park? If I saw a full parking lot, I'd just keep driving.

Or if I saw that shit show of a traffic jam, I'd turn around and go else where.
I think having fall-color "honeypots" is just what the doctor ordered... leaving all the other spots vacant.