Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
unfortunately, lots of poor people know EXACTLY how rocks work.
View attachment 185807
True story: I used to buy a ton of organic food from a friend in miami when I was in the college. We met through las drugas but this dude sold crack. Worked on an organic farm moving huge avocados and mangos and also sold crack. Like bought coke, freebased it down and sold fucking crack. 100% of his clientele were rich real estate related millionaires.

Not poor people. They're the just the ones that went to jail and were demonized in the honkeynewz (otherwise known as "news").

I sold him weed and he sold me football sized mangos and all his real money was rich assholes buying crack.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
True story: I used to buy a ton of organic food from a friend in miami when I was in the college. We met through las drugas but this dude sold crack. Worked on an organic farm moving huge avocados and mangos and also sold crack. Like bought coke, freebased it down and sold fucking crack. 100% of his clientele were rich real estate related millionaires.

Not poor people. They're the just the ones that went to jail and were demonized in the honkeynewz (otherwise known as "news").

I sold him weed and he sold me football sized mangos and all his real money was rich assholes buying crack.

1670210195368.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Very true. But as you know, cocaine crime sentences were handed down by whether they were Crack related, or powder related. In general, by '88 or so, the honkie's choice was powder, and the poor's was often crack, as you could buy it in $5.00 doses. I got patted down in the Bronx in '85, they were only looking for vials.

Last edited: