Quantcast

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
wifey just dug up the one pic of the one show my high school hardcore band played in high school. bonus points for the flier too.

@jackalope @SuboptimusPrime @Dogboy any of you in the chapel thrill area in the 90s and remember shows at the teen center, aka street scene?
Maybe Subopt since he was in C-Hill, but I was busy running the mean streets of Cary and Doggy was starting his modeling career in Sanford back then. Would be fun to have a time machine tho! Btw, High on Fire and Municipal Waste this Friday :rockout:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
wifey just dug up the one pic of the one show my high school hardcore band played in high school. bonus points for the flier too.

@jackalope @SuboptimusPrime @Dogboy any of you in the chapel thrill area in the 90s and remember shows at the teen center, aka street scene?
I do remember street scene but was too busy reading LOTR and mastering hopping over logs on my sweet mongoose IBOC to bother with live music.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I grew up near this place, was fascinated by the architecture. Looks like it is getting bulldozed and turned into a mini-mall.

View attachment 185945

Y'all remember young curb hucker from back in the days? he started a business salvaging old bricks from tear downs in Chicago and surrounding areas, and would sell them for repairs, new construction, etc. made $$$ from what I heard. For all of the wacky BS that kid brought, he was smrt on that front.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You done fucked up, Murica.
20200531_163607_copy_1843x874_copy_460x218.jpg

A portion of the former Medfield State Hospital (originally the Medfield Insane Asylum) campus has been purchased by a private developer and will be turned into apartments.

Kind of a shame, as it was a really cool place to walk around. If you want to live with ghosts, this is your chance.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Street.jpg

How things looked when you were little. Perhaps... My friend Sonnys grandpa had the house at the end of the street. In the summer he would make his tenants park in the street so we could play street hockey.

Last edited: