Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I have a pint glass full of change with most of the quarters removed.
Beggars can't be choosers! I dare you to mail me your coin jar. Haha

Seriously though, they dont trust us to handle the money so it's all going through a dedicated park fund. (Our non profit is so small it would mess with our tax bracket and force us to make a bunch of changes we don't need)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Whenever you really hate your job. Just think you could be installing butt plugs in corpses.
No need to rub it in. I send in applications to morgues just as much as everyone else! They're just really hard to get into, but I have aspirations too! I'm not giving up, I'm just working this temporary job right now until something opens up.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
No need to rub it in. I send in applications to morgues just as much as everyone else! They're just really hard to get into, but I have aspirations too! I'm not giving up, I'm just working this temporary job right now until something opens up.
One can only dream. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully soon your dreams can come true. #blessed.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
To be clear, it was not a simple "butt plug". It was a course threaded AV plug, so it has multiple orifice applications.

Fun fact - I actually used one to temporarily close up a freeze plug when I was rebuilding the engine. And damn, I guess I need to sign up for the secret Santa exchange.