Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Only if it has hand cranked windows. His pride wouldn't allow him to drive that if it has e-windows.
of all the things I've vowed to never buy again, that's it.

I was desperate and needed a vehicle when I bought that base model tacoma with the handles thinking meh who cares. But god dammit people love to walk up to the passenger window thinking I can just hit a button and talk to them.

I have used it as an excuse to not talk to cops tho....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
of all the things I've vowed to never buy again, that's it.

I was desperate and needed a vehicle when I bought that base model tacoma with the handles thinking meh who cares. But god dammit people love to walk up to the passenger window thinking I can just hit a button and talk to them.

I have used it as an excuse to not talk to cops tho....
I actually prefer un-powered things in my car but at this point it is actually cheaper for manufacturers to offer everything electric as standard than it is to offer two different configurations. So whatever.

I do like the option of opening my windows via remote on hot days so I can vent that oven out a bit before I have to climb into it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
literally a deal breaker when I was looking for cheap work trucks for my flatbed.

vibes
The WT trim package has AC, tilt, cruise, and CD player. The seats are cloth 40/20/40 with fold down console vs my F350 with the vinyl bench. The vinyl floor was the selling point for me because hoseability is key.

For whatever reason the F350 had power locks but manual windows. The Silverado is all manual.