Quantcast

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Have you become a muskateer?
Oh gawd no. I just hate when people point to combusting EVs to denigrate them. Happens to all vehicles...

that whole autopilot thing is an absolute fiasco... I agree that shit shouldn't be legal to beta test in the real world. I used to work at Transport Canada back when they were just talking about regulating this. I can't believe we're still at this same stage... crazy.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Oh gawd no. I just hate when people point to combusting EVs to denigrate them. Happens to all vehicles...

that whole autopilot thing is an absolute fiasco... I agree that shit shouldn't be legal to beta test in the real world. I used to work at Transport Canada back when they were just talking about regulating this. I can't believe we're still at this same stage... crazy.
You know pointing out very real flaws with one particular electric car company doesn't make you a truck loving hick who lacks your sophistication right? My personal well being doesn't rely on some truck image. Let me be very clear on this: teslas are dangerous garbage. Not all electric vehicles, not all electric motors, not all companies trying to build alternative fuel transportation. It's just tesla. Literally just tesla.

I already knew you were getting defensive over something I was not implying or even bringing up. Check yo assumptions yo! No vehicle made to date since the pinto ignites as easily and burns unquenched for weeks like a tesla. And since Henry Ford, I don't think any of them run by such a racist antisemite :rofl:

Here, have a headline for the gEnIuS manbaby

openbutthole.JPG

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Steak sammich is the perfect pre ride feed.
IMG_20221230_110421.jpg

IMG_20221230_111352.jpg

In hindsight I should have had half now and half later, never too old to be learning stuff.

That didn't pan out well, seems the bang I heard yesterday resulted in a bent first gear. A good number of sticks have gone in to the back wheel in the last week but I think it was a bad shift.
Was a bike path ride only today.
PXL_20221230_024625691~2.jpg

EDIT-It has not been a healthy day, had a cream soda float when I got home coz I'm an obese child.
IMG_20221230_211925.jpg

Last edited: