Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah, queso works better, the pepper chunks are superior at plugging holes.
Polenta for the smaller holes.

I still have a near full 5L bottle of glycol at work from when I thought making sealant would be fun.
Oh and I have a drawer in my toolbox lined with glitter and pigment, I try not to even open this drawer because the glitter has some sort of skin seeking ability.
IMG_20230128_100056.jpg

This drawer is where things go to die.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Polenta for the smaller holes.

I still have a near full 5L bottle of glycol at work from when I thought making sealant would be fun.
Oh and I have a drawer in my toolbox lined with glitter and pigment, I try not to even open this drawer because the glitter has some sort of skin seeking ability.
View attachment 188400
This drawer is where things go to die.
Is that glitter? Asking for a friend
@jdcamb

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This will just never work without some road rage in Murica
View attachment 188428
Here in Toronto neither one works out, because virtually every dickhat in the right lane doesn't just wait to the absolute very last second to merge, whether there is a car blocking their way or not, but they'll all try to occupy the same space at the same time! For example, that dark blue car is most likely going to try to get infront of yellow car, somehow, and at all costs.

Heck, if there are no pylons or guard rail, some of these fools just keep going straight on the shoulder. :twitch:

Here in Toronto neither one works out, because virtually every dickhat in the right lane doesn't just wait to the absolute very last second to merge, whether there is a car blocking their way or not, but they'll all try to occupy the same space at the same time! For example, that dark blue car is most likely going to try to get infront of yellow car, somehow, and at all costs.

Heck, if there are no pylons or guard rail, some of these fools just keep going straight on the shoulder. :twitch:

Ain't limited to your neck of the woods.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
There is a small office I have walked by almost every day for six years. Just noticed each desk has a phone, phonebook, calculator, and typewriter. WTF.

View attachment 188458
That same phone was on my desk and in use up until two years ago. We had several, my dad and grandfather used it too. I used the shit out of it. Being by the border made cell phones challenging at times. I still have it on my desk in the workshop but it isn’t plugged in. I kinda wish I had an old phone book. But not a typewriter. We used some adding machines similar and sent the tape in with the deposits.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I'm literally on the other side of the oblate elipsoid, I'm just worried about my battery tending brethren

Bro's got some legit nemesis projects (and welding) in front of him
The welding got farmed out and one of the welders was a young dude I used to ride with, they did a super neat job.
The cables one sucks, it's from the 70's and everything is fucked, a few weeks back we had to replace all the battery links and some had to be ground down to lead as they were corroded so badly.

I still have one POS in the workshop that I can't fix and it is annoying the heck out of me, the test procedures are pure torture.
I love it when modules get given acronyms or fancy names then the test procedures mention the modules but to find out what each one is you pretty much have to flick thorough over half the manual.
Why not list them all at the start of the toubleshooting/diagnostics section? Arrrrgh!