Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
We've had more mass on it than this year with a winter that snowed about this much but also rained a ton. The design can hold some mothafuckin weight. But nothing moves.....
Yeah it isn't a strength issue just a drainage one. For a decent roof to leak water needs to flow back up through the shingles, you don't have much of that UP part.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That's the pitch of your roof? Should be fine if you decide to move the Mojave.

Also, just build a ramp and use your sled to tow your snowblower up there.
I like where your head is at. Now, if he could use the sled to tow a running snowblower around the roof, some serious snow could be moved.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
This morning I was looking at water birds, not paying attention to where I was going and heard a noise just next to me, haha!
IMGK2584.jpg

IMGK2424.jpg

IMGK2576.jpg

IMGK2609.jpg

Still saving my seashells for a proper tele lens.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This morning I was looking at water birds, not paying attention to where I was going and heard a noise just next to me, haha!
View attachment 190346

Look dude, we know where you live. Can you feel your face? Have you notified your first of kin?

Because given where you live, I fully expect each of those birds to be just as deadly as that black mamba motherfucker

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Look dude, we know where you live. Can you feel your face? Have you notified your first of kin?
Australia needs to dial it back a bit, got bitten by a Jumping Jack ant on the way in and a different type of bitey ant dropped out of a tree and on to me on the walk out.

That was the closest I have been to a snake since trail building days, Red Belly bites aren't common but they still frighten you because they let you get so close before they do anything.
There were some entrails on the middle of the path, not sure what from(maybe a possum) but there was a full kidney in the pile.