Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
just search "california flooding"

It's already started in lower elevations. When we get a bunch of warm rain storms from all the evaporation off this saturated surface it's gonna get nutty
shorter fire season maybe.....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
In other electric my little pony snowblower news...we shoveled all the snow off the roof a few nights ago. It set up like avalanche debris, as it tends to do. Just for the fuck of it, I took out the Fisher Price…which proceeded to absolutely destroy the debris handily.
And it is about 1/2 the weight of the gasser, so it was super easy to toss around and maneuver.
I have lived in snow country since I was about 14. This thing kicks so much ass.
Might only last five years, but would still be well worth it for how well it works for its application.
Flame away. :p

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I took out the Fisher Price…which proceeded to absolutely destroy the debris handily.
did you clear 8 whole inches?
8inchesofsnow.JPG

I have lived in snow country
snow-ish country

the honda I sold this year was made in 1987 and still entirely functional and serviceable. I sold it for the same price you paid for that toy (and bought it for half that). You better get a few years out of that piece of shit. Those things are too expensive to be disposable.

.....oh wait, shit, I just remembered carbon mountainbikes....wrong crowd

I guess we are talking about a company that makes this, when the broom is just too heavy

I have a feeling a lot of yours will be for sale here in about a month. Want me to grab you a backup?

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
snow-ish country

the honda I sold this year was made in 1987 and still entirely functional and serviceable. I sold it for the same price you paid for that toy (and bought it for half that). You better get a few years out of that piece of shit. Those things are too expensive to be disposable.

.....oh wait, shit, I just remembered carbon mountainbikes....wrong crowd

I guess we are talking about a company that makes this, when the broom is just too heavy

I have a feeling a lot of yours will be for sale here in about a month. Want me to grab you a backup?
If it was so good why did you sell it? You gave up on it, quitter.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If it was so good why did you sell it? You gave up on it, quitter.
I got bigger and badder because I'm a god damn nostrodamus that saw the winter that was coming

No foolin, the one I bought goes through 3ft tall plow berms of ice chunks as well as chuck saturated slop getting rained on legitimately into the neighbor's yard. Old faithful couldn't pull those off. Not with one swipe at least.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got bigger and badder because I'm a god damn nostrodamus that saw the winter that was coming

No foolin, the one I bought goes through 3ft tall plow berms of ice chunks as well as chuck saturated slop getting rained on legitimately into the neighbor's yard. Old faithful couldn't pull those off. Not with one swipe at least.
Consumer

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
In other electric my little pony snowblower news...we shoveled all the snow off the roof a few nights ago. It set up like avalanche debris, as it tends to do. Just for the fuck of it, I took out the Fisher Price…which proceeded to absolutely destroy the debris handily.
And it is about 1/2 the weight of the gasser, so it was super easy to toss around and maneuver.
I have lived in snow country since I was about 14. This thing kicks so much ass.
Might only last five years, but would still be well worth it for how well it works for its application.
Flame away. :p
probably nice and quiet too.