Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Lay out the bed, reface sump plug sealing face, done....... Arrgh, no room to fit the cutter.
Unbolt engine mount, lower engine then cut.
1361977961406053197.jpg

-4171678298295344705.jpg

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I was up around 330-4, the moon was awesome to the west.
Due west from my front door for that photo would be just off the right-hand edge, toward the not visible is Engelmann Peak

Yesterday morning when the moon set it dropped right below Mestaa'ėhehe Mountain, quite a big swing to the south in 24 hours.

edit: Mestaa'ėhehe Mountain is the one in the middle with the bald patch, formerly called Squaw Mountain.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
One hand on the tire so she must be preloading the wheel bearings, I do it sorta like that but with a 4 pound hammer.
She'd make a great workshop manager.
I (me and my company) used to do a lot of work with this one development studio, and for a couple of years they hired this absolutely smoking hot receptionist. She was an absolute stunner, like that French news lady in her prime level hot, and she was also really friendly and forthcoming, not rude or flirty at all, but just very socially aware and pleasant to everyone. It actually became a kind of issue, some of our dev guys couldn’t even talk to her and even those of us that could would end up kinda jibering shit after 30 seconds. You’d see people, men and women, who’d never seen her before come in and sort of catch their breath after laying eyes on her. It was almost a relief when she left.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I (me and my company) used to do a lot of work with this one development studio, and for a couple of years they hired this absolutely smoking hot receptionist. She was an absolute stunner, like that French news lady in her prime level hot, and she was also really friendly and forthcoming, not rude or flirty at all, but just very socially aware and pleasant to everyone. It actually became a kind of issue, some of our dev guys couldn’t even talk to her and even those of us that could would end up kinda jibering shit after 30 seconds. You’d see people, men and women, who’d never seen her before come in and sort of catch their breath after laying eyes on her. It was almost a relief when she left.
Haha, a company that used to send us rebuilt engines had two stupidly attractive young ladies that they would get to deliver the engines to site. I reckon they could have gotten away with dropping off a Briggs & Stratton engine and telling us that it was what we sent them to be rebuilt.
Workshop mechs never get to see lady folk, well, unless they have failed to hand in some paperwork. But then it's a mean lady that has had to walk 20m and is angry as shit because of it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Both this and the one @jimmydean posted are why I hate most marketing people. These are both widely used stock photos, you could find multiple images just like that and worse at any of the stock photo houses. Details matter.
In my office there are few corporate marketing posters on the wall. On is the equivalent of a picture of Ford Taurus with "F150" written across the bottom. Not only did the entire chain of marketing dorks screw it up but it has probably been hanging on the wall for a decade. It is both infuriating and hilarious.