Quantcast

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Might need to see more photos of the DSO platform when you have opportunity.
Here you go. Plywood platform to make floor level for pooch. Storage underneath. I later added a back extension thinking both dogs would lay there. But Wilma prefers the back lounge.

received_768337004821104.jpeg
received_780608533485095.jpeg
received_753999336231073.jpeg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Only JUDGE

hrmmm....judge is pretty damn awesome for a mid-90s nyhc band. i'll scream the lyrics every time when they come up on le shuffle.

As a kid I wasn't allowed to go to soemone's house, or into town without special permission. I was however allowed to disapear into 2000 acres of woods by myself until it was dark.
me too...except the town i grew up in was so small all there was were woods. small wonder i didn't burn the woods down, all the lysol-n-lighter flamethrowing i did back there :rofl:
i actually had one of the buggers get his foot stuck in ours that was shaped like that. i threw a towel on him and tried to lift him out quick but he flailed so much he left the foot behind. poor fella.

and now, something more pleasant
1681097786935.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
hrmmm....judge is pretty damn awesome for a mid-90s nyhc band. i'll scream the lyrics every time when they come up on le shuffle.

me too...except the town i grew up in was so small all there was were woods. small wonder i didn't burn the woods down, all the lysol-n-lighter flamethrowing i did back there :rofl:

i actually had one of the buggers get his foot stuck in ours that was shaped like that. i threw a towel on him and tried to lift him out quick but he flailed so much he left the foot behind. poor fella.

and now, something more pleasant
View attachment 192245
Friend of mine narrowly avoided a stint in juvy for burning 50 acres when playing with fireworks, thankfully it was just dead grass and no permanent damage. I was smart enough to do all my pyrotechnic experiments in an old sand pit where there was nothing to catch fire. I am lucky to have all original equipment when it comes to eyes and fingers. It never stopped me from doing anything stupid but risk assessment was a talent I had as a child. I actually dug a bunker and viewed my attempts to blow up oxygen/propane/acetylene tanks via a set of mirrors that worked basically like a periscope.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Friend of mine narrowly avoided a stint in juvy for burning 50 acres when playing with fireworks, thankfully it was just dead grass and no permanent damage. I was smart enough to do all my pyrotechnic experiments in an old sand pit where there was nothing to catch fire. I am lucky to have all original equipment when it comes to eyes and fingers.
silly ol me often did that stuff in the fall to piles of leaves in the woods. dumbest thing i ever did was light a sandwich bag full of kerosene on fire and then try to stomp it out...
also fun was tying m80s to arrows, lighting them, and shooting them straight up into the air... :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
silly ol me often did that stuff in the fall to piles of leaves in the woods. dumbest thing i ever did was light a sandwich bag full of kerosene on fire and then try to stomp it out...
also fun was tying m80s to arrows, lighting them, and shooting them straight up into the air... :rofl:

I used to like to put mason jars of gasoline into fires. Poke a small hole in the lid and once the gas starts to boil it would become a giant vertical fame thrower. But if the hole was too small it would explode and you would Molotov cocktail yourself. Things would get really interesting if it fell over, kind of a mix between spin the bottle and burny version of Russian roulette.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Deodorant can tossed in the bonfire. Which way’s it gonna blow?

Metal petrol can flame splasher. How long can you hold it? Will you shoe melt when you put it out?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Depends on what they are for.
My googling tells me they are made for a new McLaren speed tail. 3d printed and 40% lighter than standard titanium tools. I wonder if it really comes with it or if it’s an option. But it doesn’t matter either way.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
My googling tells me they are made for a new McLaren speed tail. 3d printed and 40% lighter than standard titanium tools. I wonder if it really comes with it or if it’s an option. But it doesn’t matter either way.
I read that each tool in the set is inscribed with the serial number of the car they go with.

Last edited: