Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
You massive land barons have all the cool toys
I rented that sucker and yes it's a cool toy. I got it stuck in deep snow late at night with no cell service. I just stabbed the forks into the ground and pushed the zoom boom backwards with the boom until it wasn't stuck anymore.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Here you go. Plywood platform to make floor level for pooch. Storage underneath. I later added a back extension thinking both dogs would lay there. But Wilma prefers the back lounge.

View attachment 192212View attachment 192213View attachment 192214
Ours likes to be able to see out the front window, in our pickup the center console is big enough she can stretch forward onto it even with her harness and seatbelt restraining her.

I think I might investigate if I could build it high enough for that, but then also move it back to function as a bed step when the time comes.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Damn straight.
When Appropriate I tuck in my shirts. Not always. When wearing sportswear. I do not tuck in my shirt. As an adult I realize that tucking in my shirt, as uncomfo
Um, yes, yes it is. And everyone coming to tahoe should go there and go swimming. For the gram, yo.

And pet the bison.

And by bison I mean bears, but as far as your dumb ass goes, they're bison.
I know the difference. You should never pet the bears.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You should never pet bison either but @rideit can tell you how that pans out every summer in wyoming.
If you slowly approach the Bison with a handful of alfalfa. And then slap them on the ass when they reach out for a bunch. Much success will be had. They are loving creatures. They will only reluctantly gore you.