Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dog was sniffing around the side of the house in a way too excited manner. Found a tiny little bird's nest full of eggs. He did no damage and I put some fencing around the area to keep him away. Looks like momma bird has returned.

PXL_20230601_002857960.jpg

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Getting old is awesome.
If it doesn't work I'll just tie it to my nuts and lay dick down.
1685595504145.png

Really don't want a CPAP machine.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
If you put one roofrack on it and had the tailgate down you might get a couple of bikes on there.
IMGK6694.jpg

I'd love another van but they are too expensive now.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Buying a Google phone was such a good idea, the way they get their software to work on their hardware so perfectly is astonishing.
Check out this sweet Night Sight photo, there's no way any other brand could get a better shot.
PXL_20230601_083934753.NIGHT.jpg

It's an absolute piece of shit phone, fuck you Google, fuck you!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Buying a Google phone was such a good idea, the way they get their software to work on their hardware so perfectly is astonishing.
Check out this sweet Night Sight photo, there's no way any other brand could get a better shot.
View attachment 194565
It's an absolute piece of shit phone, fuck you Google, fuck you!
I've done some really good night sight shots. I have the 6a because I'm cheap and it works.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
They're also left handed, that's going to be a big drawback on selling them to those of us who aren't cack-handed :p

:D
What's funny is I'm not, either. I was a switch hitter in baseball and because I skate goofy foot, I feel better with my right foot forward. When I ordered my first set of clubs from Sears, I didn't know lefty was 7% of the golf market. :rofl:

Haywood is Canadian and apparently because of hockey a lot of Canadians golf lefty. They are legit the only company that does everything in both left and right.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Whoa, whoa, whoa, 6th…you actually GOLF?
Rarely nowadays, used to a lot. Haven't been on a course since a work trip to Mexico in Feb 2020.
What's funny is I'm not, either. I was a switch hitter in baseball and because I skate goofy foot, I feel better with my right foot forward. When I ordered my first set of clubs from Sears, I didn't know lefty was 7% of the golf market. :rofl:

Haywood is Canadian and apparently because of hockey a lot of Canadians golf lefty. They are legit the only company that does everything in both left and right.
Not sure if my Canadian, retired NHL, BIL golfs lefty, I don't think so as I'm sure I've used his indoor putting practise setup when we've stayed at their house.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Is that a trip you have planned? Because the angle across this shit hole would suggest US30.
While driving cross country down a stretch of US30 once I got passed by someone doing like 80 MPH towing a small box trailer that was swaying back and forth rather violently. The trailer eventually rolled spinning the truck around and putting it (trailer) into a post pretty much causing it to explode and spread its contents everywhere. Looked like the driver was fine and I kept going as I had zero interest with interacting with that kind of stupid.