Quantcast

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You actually think ANY of those are gay hotspots? Maybe someone looked a little gay that went there once?
Although the Cowboy Bar…well, ‘nuff said. So, umm….yeah.
And people occasionally line dance at the Silver Dollar, and wear leather vests…

Dammit, you are right!
They have infiltrated!
I blame Disney!
Sounds like someone doesn't speak the language.

What are people saying about gay bars near Jackson, WY?

This is a review for gay bars near Jackson, WY:

"Great bar with even better food. This bar is wonderful because it's one of two bars in town actually open late and has a great selection of drinks. The service is nice and quick and courteous and the bartenders are super helpful if you need help deciding on a local beer (which they have a huge selection of) BUT THE FOOD omg is so good. You have to get the corn chowder, it'll change your world! The picture of all the food shows the corn chowder, elk slider, French dip, and caesar salad. delish!"

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
You actually think ANY of those are gay hotspots? Maybe someone looked a little gay that went there once?
Although the Cowboy Bar…well, ‘nuff said. So, umm….yeah.
And people occasionally line dance at the Silver Dollar, and wear leather vests…

Dammit, you are right!
They have infiltrated!
I blame Disney!
How about the steel mill?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Seriously, the last thing I would want to deal with is hardware in my pecker. I mean, hell, I wouldn’t let them ‘ceremoniously’ circumcise me with the tiniest of needles, FFS.
But I am curious how this got him more partners, word of mouth? Anonymous dick pics?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How so, may I ask?
It’s a form of peacocking, if you will. At a certain age, and in certain social circles folks with those piercings find a way to insert the topic into conversations (like Tesla drivers and vegans). It’s an effective tool for intrigue, and you’ll find some folks are willing to become friendly, hoping that will result in an unusual experience they can later tell others about.

I have no direct experience with this, but I’ve watched it happen often enough. I’ve seen some gents pull talent out of their league simply because the other party wanted a story.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
I use mine as a framing hammer.

It’s actually terrible, doesn't work, and hurts a lot.
The other carpenters point at me, and laugh.

But I get to say “I use mine as a framing hammer”

So that’s something.