Quantcast

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
whoa that guy guy got a bear for a prosthetic leg! That's awesome!

What's the story behind that? That's got to be the biggest black bear ever
There has been a rash of black bears showing up on beaches (sometimes literally swimming in from the ocean) around the Southeast, but unfortunately, I now think that pic is an AI generated fake. That would be an absolute unit of a black bear if its real, and usually truly big black bears are shaped like me (i.e. a furry watermelon)

All that said, I am hopefully that perhaps climate change will result in polar bears rolling up onto southern beaches, as there is no shortage of carb rich adipose tissue at these places. Plus, unlike the northern walrus which has tusks and can present a mortal danger to said ice bear, a southern walrus is largely defenseless with only vaguely loud country music providing a nominal deterrent.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
There has been a rash of black bears showing up on beaches (sometimes literally swimming in from the ocean) around the Southeast, but unfortunately, I now think that pic is an AI generated fake. That would be an absolute unit of a black bear if its real, and usually truly big black bears are shaped like me (i.e. a furry watermelon)

All that said, I am hopefully that perhaps climate change will result in polar bears rolling up onto southern beaches, as there is no shortage of carb rich adipose tissue at these places. Plus, unlike the northern walrus which has tusks and can present a mortal danger to said ice bear, a southern walrus is largely defenseless with only bad country music providing a nominal deterrent.
I saw the one in the gulf side of florida but they live there. There's more?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
whoa that guy guy got a bear for a prosthetic leg! That's awesome!

What's the story behind that? That's got to be the biggest black bear ever
Bear digs swimming in Outer Banks, NC.
IMG_5941.jpeg

Gets tranqed and no one believes him because images of him getting chased look ai generated.
IMG_5942.jpeg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Huh?

That's what the technology is called. I've been using an adobe version for years

If it was truly Artificial Intelligence it would have told you to fuck off when you asked it for a free design.

Would have at least told you that you just want derivative bullshit before blowing smoke in your face.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If it was truly Artificial Intelligence it would have told you to fuck off when you asked it for a free design.

Would have at least told you that you just want derivative bullshit before blowing smoke in your face.
Definitely a nomenclature shortcoming.

You should see the shit people attribute to this dough faced hippy

Hey canuks: is this canadian sorry jesus, the patron saint of niagra?

Last edited: