Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Was going to say, looks tilt shifty
I ordered a Samyang tilt shift but there was no stock so I bought a lensbaby composer pro 2.
It is such a piece of shit, the adaptor plate isn't thick enough so a rear cap won't stay in and will sometimes make the camera go nuts when you adjust the focus.
The Optic is installed using a bayonet fitting but is super loose, so when you adjust the focus you get it right then it goes wrong when you remove your fingers from the focus ring.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I thought it was funny first but then I was like they altered the image. I was even in the Munch museum in Oslo earlier this year and didn't so no screaming dog.
There are tons of sketches and different versions of the image made by Munch himself over the years, but they are all characterized by the wide open mouth and distinct lack of dog snout.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
or hauling Kayaks, fly rods and portable bong shed to Grand Teton National Park to float and fish the Snake riverView attachment 195533View attachment 195534
I really like the idea of a truck camper for a trip like that. Is it easy to leave the camper at a campground for driving around for a few days?
We are going to Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Sun Valley, ID, Glacier National and the Bad Lands next month with our 30' travel trailer :confused:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I really like the idea of a truck camper for a trip like that. Is it easy to leave the camper at a campground for driving around for a few days?
We are going to Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Sun Valley, ID, Glacier National and the Bad Lands next month with our 30' travel trailer :confused:
My shitbox (cabin) is just outside West Yellowstone (Macks Inn, Island Park Idahoozle) and I have lots of SUPs, kayaks and pfds to share for the lazy River float*

*two drink minimum

Too I'll send you my tl:dr blurb of Yellowstone local tips and tricks / hidden gems in a bit

But put the NE corner (Lamar Valley) of YNP and the Beartooth Hwy on your list... 90% as scenic as Glacier 10% of the crowds and easy family friendly hiking just off the hwy.

I'm out of town the last two weeks of July (KT Monkeyfest!!!!) but otherwise around for a beer, passable Mexican for the locale and showers / laundry if y'all are road weary by then...

Too I suppose this is a family trip but the Lionhead (Henrys Mtns) is home to the best riding in SWMT and the CDT...

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
My shitbox (cabin) is just outside West Yellowstone (Macks Inn, Island Park Idahoozle) and I have lots of SUPs, kayaks and pfds to share for the lazy River float*

*two drink minimum

Too I'll send you my tl:dr blurb of Yellowstone local tips and tricks / hidden gems in a bit

But put the NE corner (Lamar Valley) of YNP and the Beartooth Hwy on your list... 90% as scenic as Glacier 10% of the crowds and easy family friendly hiking just off the hwy.

I'm out of town the last two weeks of July (KT Monkeyfest!!!!) but otherwise around for a beer, passable Mexican for the locale and showers / laundry if y'all are road weary by then...

Too I suppose this is a family trip but the Lionhead (Henrys Mtns) is home to the best riding in SWMT and the CDT...

I am still tossing around the idea of bringing the bike.