Quantcast

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My dad would tell me hilarious stories when he worked in the shipyards in Boston. He'd work with huge, roided-out bodybuilder types that looked like they could carry around sheets of steel, pipes and anchors like it was hobby. Only problem was most of them were TOO big, inflexible and awkward so they couldn't use their bodies' to their full potential strength-wise. Meanwhile a normal looking older guy could easily outlift/carry them because he knew how to use his body how it was meant to be used.

I'll take "go" over "show" anyday....
And a normal guy won't rip his dick off if you scare him while he's pissing.

I guess I'll tag this.

Last edited:

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Well, I am into bodybuilding/powerlifting myself. I read what Frank has written and it is pretty deep and some of it is up there with what I have read in my philosophy books for college. In his book, Frank says that lifting and bodybuilding fulfills his purpose in life (while that may be short minded taking steroids and everything).

He describes his body as a big chunk of marble. The weights and iron are his chisel, and just as an artist tries to perfect his art, he tries to perfect his body.

And you ask what the point is... Well I would like to be like that honestly if I could do it steroid free. I was 119 pounds and so weak when I graduated highschool and am now 170 and cut at the age of 20. It took a lot of work and dieting to gain 50 quality pounds. It is fun being strong and growing. Amazing feeling when I see myself progress, but a different feeling than riding. It's all how you view your body. Yea I am 50 pounds heavier and if I look at my old pictures I laugh, but I still feel like a skinny kid in the mirror everyday. I really see myself as tiny as I was when I started. I guess it's almost a disorder haha.

pix!

so i can chop it

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Baltimore too... :rofl: :D

One of my wife's friend's husband does that for a living. Makes a killing (pardon the pun) too. They live in a multi-million dollar home and the guy drives a R8. If science/engineering fail me I'm going to ask him for a job. :think:
great book on the subject....

was optioned for hbo....pilot was filmed....hbo passed.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Love Canal?
Hamtramck MI, Detroit City line on the approach to the Coleman Young Airport. Love Canal looks the same except they never tore the houses down and let the people move back in. Massive sections of Detroit are just gone. Its kind of weird to walk around there at night. Sidewalks and streets exist but all the houses are gone. Buffalo is starting to look like that also.