Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Island Park ID is looking at requiring bear resistant garbage cans at all residences, don't see why /////Big Sky & BZN can't afford to do so as well -- photo from greater BZN dump.

Apparently they take deer/elk road kill there too to avoid transmitting chronic wasting disease

Humans suck...

Via reddit:
They stole their last picnic basket…FWP euthanized them for being too close to houses supposedly. Dumped at the Logan landfill.
1692935381703.png

ETA: Part DUH

1692938709074.png

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Via reddit -- Island Park is looking at requiring resistant garbage cans at all residences, can't see why Big Sky / BZN can't do so as well. Apparently they take deer/elk road kill to the dump to avoid transmitting chronic wasting disease.

Humans suck...

They stole their last picnic basket…FWP euthanized them for being too close to houses supposedly. Dumped at the Logan landfill.
View attachment 199461
lame

all residences and businesses here have to have bear secure trash storage

with all the money around yellowstone and faux so called environmental bullshit, there's no excuse. Just say it's to maintain the yellowstone to yukon wildlife corridor and 5 million dollars will land in your lap to buy steel boxes.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
With a couple of meters and a clipboard I can make dumb people think I'm smart.
6464424313950830364.jpg

Not really, I pretty much look like a homeless dude in a Gypsy truck so I set expectations low.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
It's as if manufacturers plan to put oil filters over the top of the most annoying thing to clean.
IMG_20230826_232658.jpg

You can get a filter holder with a container on the bottom, but I'd rather whinge.
While I'm in a whingy mood, cucumber can get fucked. Who would go to the effort of peeling a cucumber? I'd prefer the peeled bits than the inside part, it tainted the whole damn burger.
IMG_20230826_233422.jpg

Edit-Is pulled pork on a bun not a burger, like a chicken sandwich......?
I don't understand American, hamburger almost never has pig in it.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It's as if manufacturers plan to put oil filters over the top of the most annoying thing to clean.
View attachment 199534
You can get a filter holder with a container on the bottom, but I'd rather whinge.
While I'm in a whingy mood, cucumber can get fucked. Who would go to the effort of peeling a cucumber? I'd prefer the peeled bits than the inside part, it tainted the whole damn burger.
View attachment 199536
Edit-Is pulled pork on a bun not a burger, like a chicken sandwich......?
I don't understand American, hamburger almost never has pig in it.
Don't want to get all that filth dirty