Quantcast

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Ahem.
Idaho SPRINGS.
If you were doing that in/near Idaho Falls, it would be ‘spent’ uranium.
Dammit Rideit, had to follow an Idaho plate through a residental neigbhorhood and it slammed on the brakes for all for sale signs, obviously looking for a house to buy. Friggin 1T plates.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
where did you put the corpse?

we usually do dry lake beds since they recharge every winter and smooth over the lumps
Sigh... its sad because Driggs prices make everything here look like a smoking deal. They'll buy high, stay 3 yearsn realize theres no artsy fartsy shit, not even a real hippy grocery store, and be gone. The scene hunters ALWAYS leave within 3-4 years.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I should get one of those things where you annoy people with photos they don't want to see.
IMGK2506.jpg

IMGK2474.jpg

IMGK2444.jpg

IMGK2424.jpg
IMGK2479.jpg

IMGK2520.jpg

Last edited:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
a colleague of mine used to design packages for breast implants. they make 'em BIG. he had one of the test samples as a paperweight.
I have implant molds as paperweights. One in the biggest size and one in the smallest. Luckily, I don’t get unannounced visitors…could get awkward explaining to some…

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I usually look to see if anything is hanging from the rear view mirror. No hanging shit = no police.

The other day an undercover dude had an air freshener on his rear view mirror though and it gave me pause.
every undercover or detective car I’ve seen will just be impossibly clean. No one has a minivan with car seats absolutely spotless, or 20 year old sedan.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
one time at a high way rest stop my wife and I saw a really old dude who clearly had a major accident, shit smear all down his pants. felt bad for the dude.
When I was on the way to work in Japan I had the sudden urge to shit immediately while on a busy train car. I got off at the next stop, which was a tiny station and ran to the bathroom. There was only one stall and it was busy, place reeked like death. I stepped outside the restroom door sweating profusely and mustering every ounce of muscle control I had waiting my turn. I began to ask myself what the hell I would do in a foreign country 20 miles from my hotel if I shit myself. I kind of got my answer when an old man emerged from the bathroom, with shit stains soaked through the back of his pants and down his leg and obviously the source of the death stench. He waved his arms at a station attendant and was yelling what I guess was a cry for help. I happily remained master of my domain.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I was on the way to work in Japan I had the sudden urge to shit immediately while on a busy train car. I got off at the next stop, which was a tiny station and ran to the bathroom. There was only one stall and it was busy, place reeked like death. I stepped outside the restroom door sweating profusely and mustering every ounce of muscle control I had waiting my turn. I began to ask myself what the hell I would do in a foreign country 20 miles from my hotel if I shit myself. I kind of got my answer when an old man emerged from the bathroom, with shit stains soaked through the back of his pants and down his leg and obviously the source of the death stench. He waved his arms at a station attendant and was yelling what I guess was a cry for help. I happily remained master of my domain.
I always smell shit on the #10 Bus. I think it is the AM driver. I wear a mask on Public transpo for that reason.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
i've got a box of intramedullary femoral nails at my desk.
I am actually not a “real” ortho industry person so I had to look that up. We just “measure stuff” for you guys…

As a result I have boxes and boxes of “aftermarket parts” in my lab though. Spinal stuff -the stuff that gets hammered in from the front- makes my skin crawl just looking at it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I am actually not a “real” ortho industry person so I had to look that up. We just “measure stuff” for you guys…

As a result I have boxes and boxes of “aftermarket parts” in my lab though. Spinal stuff -the stuff that gets hammered in from the front- makes my skin crawl just looking at it.
yea, we definitely have some implants that i wish i didn't know what they were for. like the stuff for orbital surgeries.