Quantcast

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
a buddy of mine from when i was in college is a big cave diver.
I have met many cave divers because this state is the cave diving central of the world and a buddy of mine photographs a lot of them. Two of them I met have died going to retrieve the bodies of people who drowned in caves. There's a real obsession among that group with body retrievals. I am of the opinion that we leave the dead bastard down there and the cave crayfish will take care of it.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have met many cave divers because this state is the cave diving central of the world and a buddy of mine photographs a lot of them. Two of them I met have died going to retrieve the bodies of people who drowned in caves. There's a real obsession among that group with body retrievals. I am of the opinion that we leave the dead bastard down there and the cave crayfish will take care of it.
yea, he spends a lot of time in FL.

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
One of my newest hobbies is finding and exploring some of the abandoned iron mines in northern NJ and southern NY state. You really must have a death wish to go in some of them.