Quantcast

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
damn that's one amazing lookin machine!

wouldn't want to come of the back end of that though :brow:
Seriously, I could imagine a fat man having his asscrack shaved down like a slice of ham by the rear wheel...

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Note to self, if I am ever in that area and I am in an accident, if I see you driving, GET OUT OF THE AMBULANCE. You have a patient in the back and you are driving an ambulance yet you are taking a second to casually take a self portrait of yourself.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Note to self, if I am ever in that area and I am in an accident, if I see you driving, GET OUT OF THE AMBULANCE. You have a patient in the back and you are driving an ambulance yet you are taking a second to casually take a self portrait of yourself.
We were stopped waiting for a truck backing into a driveway to move out of the way, he had pulled in and out 3 times and so we just were waiting to be sure he was finished before moving on[ this was a routine transfer from one facillity to another not a emergency type situation]

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
We were stopped waiting for a truck backing into a driveway to move out of the way, he had pulled in and out 3 times and so we just were waiting to be sure he was finished before moving on[ this was a routine transfer from one facillity to another not a emergency type situation]
Just messing with you, you can tell by the type of vehicle and the clothing.