Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Pffft, and the opposite version of this is every level that says-
"A knuckle dragging meat eater saying something the vegan has heard 1000times before, but the meat eater thinks they have original content that needs to be heard multiple times at different volume levels"

Vegans are the ones doing the right thing, it's like ripping on someone for putting solar panels on their house.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Pffft, and the opposite version of this is every level that says-
"A knuckle dragging meat eater saying something the vegan has heard 1000times before, but the meat eater thinks they have original content that needs to be heard multiple times at different volume levels"

Vegans are the ones doing the right thing, it's like ripping on someone for putting solar panels on their house.
I don't see it as a knock on what vegans DO as much as it is about what THEY SAY THEY DO. You can do the right thing AND not tell anyone and it's still the right thing to do.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I don't see it as a knock on what vegans DO as much as it is about what THEY SAY THEY DO. You can do the right thing AND not tell anyone and it's still the right thing to do.
How many vegans have randomly come up to you just to tell you that they are vegan?
I might just be where I live but it's a big fat zero from me, completely off topic crossfit confessions, now that's a different story.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
How many vegans have randomly come up to you just to tell you that they are vegan?
I might just be where I live but it's a big fat zero from me, completely off topic crossfit confessions, now that's a different story.
In Portland it's quite often, but almost 50/50 to CrossFit these days. The urinal meme is actually pretty accurate downtown.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
its artisanal
Bespoke and Artisinal.
If wheel builders didn't build wheels they'd be cult leaders.