Quantcast

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
A buddy said he messed up a radio he bought and asked if I'd have a look.
I was expecting a CB radio, but I received a helicopter controller that's designed in Germany and made in China, yeeehaawwww!
1567839274855123006.jpg

The old center pin negative trick on the charge port.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
yeah, that's the thing with the innernet innit?! I'm a white man... but I'm married to a latina (Chilean), and I've never felt so at home as when I was with her family down there... still, nuance doesn't really come through online... it's a tricky dance...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Please go ahead I'm not easily offended plus we Mexicans love to make fun of ourselves.
I was hesitant of posting this, hope I don't get banned but this is pretty accurate, at least for Latinos.

View attachment 217573
yeah, that's the thing with the innernet innit?! I'm a white man... but I'm married to a latina (Chilean), and I've never felt so at home as when I was with her family down there... still, nuance doesn't really come through online... it's a tricky dance...
honkey 5 reporting in

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Please go ahead I'm not easily offended plus we Mexicans love to make fun of ourselves.
I was hesitant of posting this, hope I don't get banned but this is pretty accurate, at least for Latinos.

View attachment 217573
One thing I love about my group of Peruvian friends is that the nicknames are brutal.
Gordo, flaco, una pelota, negro, charro azul, etc.
I am still just called Gringo Huevon, twenty years later.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
One thing I love about my group of Peruvian friends is that the nicknames are brutal.
Gordo, flaco, una pelota, negro, charro azul, una pelota, etc.
I am still just called Gringo Huevon, twenty years later.
ha! usually I go by gordo... fuckers! (but somehow it doesn't hurt as much as when my WASP riding buddies call me that)