Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Are we talking North Shore Boston, Mass beefs? You know if you put that shit on a Beef on Weck out here it's equivalent to asking for ranch with your wings? It's weck, beef, aujus and horseradish. Nothing else!

Recommendations? Main and Hamlin, Bar Bill, Kelly's Korner, Colter Bay, Beef and Barrel but that is way down in Olean. Might be worth the drive if you are already in Ellicottville. Charlie the Butcher by the airport is actually pretty. Canalside in Gasport I hear is excellent along with Ray's Bar and Tavern in Youngstown, NY.
Yes. Rays is excellent.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have to get up there now! My kid had a football game in Niagara Falls last week, should have gone there. I went to Viola’s for a cheese steak and it was excellent.
A double double from Violas is always requisite if you pass though the Falls. Try La Hacienda for Pizza and MrB's for a Chicken parm. Sammys is good too. Niagara Falls is sketchy AF.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
The double negative makes it seem like he's seen a lot of them, wonder why he made a post about it?

A lot of the time I'm never not knowin' what the fuck the officers in COPS are talkin' about, they speak in double neg riddles.
Surely lawyers could use the footage to get their clients off without charge because of the nonsensical BS officer talk.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
A double double from Violas is always requisite if you pass though the Falls. Try La Hacienda for Pizza and MrB's for a Chicken parm. Sammys is good too. Niagara Falls is sketchy AF.
I had the double double :drool:

You are correct, Niagara Falls is a fucking shit hole. Just happens to have one of the wonders of the world there as well :brow: