Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I spy with my little eye a retard-laden comes-with-a-flat-brim-hat truck in the background.
Yeah... New guy we hired, he is a tool but he is good. He has at least grown out of the hat...... Come to think of it he may know Meusheu... 7.3 powerstroke lifted way to hi, 6 in exhaust....... He talks way too much about his truck......

Nice.....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Damn.....who is she?? :thumb:
Nancy Upton.....

She used to be a skin and bones no curves fashion model. She got tired of starving herself after some mind clarifying event were she realized that most men around the world enjoy women with real curves..................

Now she preaches for women to be happy no matter what, start by looking good inside etc etc stuff stuff.....

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Nancy Upton.....

She used to be a skin and bones no curves fashion model. She got tired of starving herself after some mind clarifying event were she realized that most men around the world enjoy women with real curves..................

Now she preaches for women to be happy no matter what, start by looking good inside etc etc stuff stuff.....
For that meat stick to get laid, she must have a great personality.:rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I built a proto wheel like that at Topolino, even used special angular contact bearings.
The thing didn't spin for ****. Too much sideload on the bearings. Even with a soft build it bound up. Might be ok for trials, but that's it.
at that point why not put the bearings in the fork dropouts, and have the axle shell be a single machine piece