Quantcast

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I did that costume a while back when that just started coming into the public view. People weren't too psyched, I thought it was hilarious. My mom helped me put it together, those were my baby clothes.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
:thumb: Only two people out of 30 or so at the party last night knew who I was. 2AM i'm walking (stumbling) to the pizza shop down a sketchy back ally, a random drunk couple making out stop me
Couple - "Hey!"
Adam - "What's up?"
Girl - "YOU'VE SEEN MY DOWNSTAIRS MIXUP!" *Lifts her skirt up*

I'm sure someone got a better picture of the full thing, i'll post that up if they send it over.

Last edited:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Only got half way through the book before shutting the pages. What a loser.
Same with the movie.
Sorry, I did try to like it.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Is there anything in the book about how he thought it was a good idea to live by himself without women in sight? I could give up a lot of things but its not lack of food that would make me leave the bus :)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Only got half way through the book before shutting the pages. What a loser.
Same with the movie.
Sorry, I did try to like it.
What he said, cept for the movie part. I didnt even bother with it. Thanks to Jah that McCandless died before siring any offspring...Darwin takes another rich kid. Oh darn...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Died in the bus of starvation because he went into the Alaskan wilderness unprepared.
Actually, It was some weird mold that grew on some pine nuts he gathered and stored in a plastic bag. The mold made it so his body didnt really absorb anything he ate, so he more or less died of malnutrion, not starvation.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Actually, It was some weird mold that grew on some pine nuts he gathered and stored in a plastic bag. The mold made it so his body didnt really absorb anything he ate, so he more or less died of malnutrion, not starvation.
None of these supposed contaminants were found in his food. He probably died of rabbit starvation. Due to physical restraints, you can only get about 1/3-1/2 of your calories from protein, no matter how much you eat. So if you eat a really lean diet, you die sooner or later. Another name for rabbit starvation is "Atkins diet"