Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
She looks amazing in that photo. Though the thing I have with heavy makeup is that very often without it or with lighter one girls that use it look radically different, sometimes much worse.
There is this one chick who I've met mostly on posh parties and in the clubs who looks amazing and all my friends drool over her but once i met her by accident in a shopping center. I didn't recognize and she looked very asexual. Lost interest in that moment.

Though I'm not criticising that picture. I understand that style and like it. Just prefer natural for anything long enough to see them without makeup or at least for long enough that you can't blame the morning horror on the hangover.

kidwithbike

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Hoboken, NJ
That Panda is a ****ing boss. just kicking in First Class back crapping in that plastic bag, hitting on the Stewardess, eating a ton of Bamboo, and watching Kung Fu movies.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
She looks amazing in that photo. Though the thing I have with heavy makeup is that very often without it or with lighter one girls that use it look radically different, sometimes much worse.
There is this one chick who I've met mostly on posh parties and in the clubs who looks amazing and all my friends drool over her but once i met her by accident in a shopping center. I didn't recognize and she looked very asexual. Lost interest in that moment.

Though I'm not criticising that picture. I understand that style and like it. Just prefer natural for anything long enough to see them without makeup or at least for long enough that you can't blame the morning horror on the hangover.

To the credit of the photo..... It really isnt that much makeup, just that what is being used stands out very strong.

Looks like a picture to me that whomever did the makeup knew that it doesnt take alot of makeup, but the right makeup to make a dramatic look, I see Eyeliner, Lipstick, May or may not have mascara<cant tell in this pic> and any woman in a photo shoot is powdered to get rid of shine..... In fact shoots like that one, the guys get powered too