Quantcast

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I've punched out window(s) on 3 occasions....2 drunk, 1 sober (anger). Another drunken one was a drywalled wall where I was lucky enough to hit a stud and break my hand.

2 fellow RM members were there for 2 of the drunken ones. Needless to say I don't drink that much anymore.
Hahaha oh that was awesome. Walking to Walgreens to get snacks and you just ran up to houses and started punching out windows. When I tried to calm you down to get the F out of there before the cops showed up, you pulled out a knife and kept trying to stab me. I think you turned around for a sec and I tackled you into the snow, kicked the knife away and threw you in the car - where you proceeded to throw up out the window for the 30 minute drive home.

<3

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
**1 hour earlier**

Joe - If I knew we were gonna drink so much, I wouldn't have taken all those Vicoden you had lying around
Adam - What???? How many did you take?
Joe - I dunno, a handful
Adam/Jake -

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Hahaha oh that was awesome. Walking to Walgreens to get snacks and you just ran up to houses and started punching out windows. When I tried to calm you down to get the F out of there before the cops showed up, you pulled out a knife and kept trying to stab me. I think you turned around for a sec and I tackled you into the snow, kicked the knife away and threw you in the car - where you proceeded to throw up out the window for the 30 minute drive home.

<3

That's a bit intense. The worst my best mate tends to do is strip waist down, walk on his hands and try to pee on everything. Not really an issue since my house is too far for his lazy ass to come over.