Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm sure those chocolate eggs have killed more kids than those guns.
:think: I'm not advocating either way, but there is too much dumb in that statement to pass up.

data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show that 3,042 children and teens died from gunfire in the United States in 2007—one child or teen every three hours, eight every day, 58 every week.
http://www.childrensdefense.org/child-research-data-publications/data/protect-children-not-guns-2010-report.pdf

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
:think: I'm not advocating either way, but there is too much dumb in that statement to pass up.
I meant assault rifles in general. The way I saw it, they were saying assault rifles should be illegal, which I disagree with because any gun is equally capable of killing. An idiot on the trigger can kill someone whether its an AR-15 or grandpa's deer rifle. On second thought, they should legalize the eggs and get some natural selection going on :rolleyes:

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
It's still better than the law of hot peppers and cooking when your eyes start to itch. God that was an awful day.
I went to a cooky class, with ten other people and there was exactly one douchebag in our class. He started to cut hot peppers and yes he touched his eyes. Even our teacher had a good laugh :rofl:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm sure those chocolate eggs have killed more kids than those guns.. Who's bright idea was it to put little plastic toys inside of candy in the first place?

Also, this is the 12,000th RPT post.
Have you ever seen that egg? it is too big to swallow as a hole. The toy inside yes but first you have to eat the chocolate and then try to swallow the box with the toy. Even I wasn't that stupid as a child and I was a fan of kinder suprises since I was 4.