Quantcast

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
chewie is that you?
That's a real girl... did you read the article? She has "Werewolf Syndrome"

*edit* actually: Due to a rare condition called Ambras Syndrome, Suptra Sasuphan has excess hair covering her face and body. But she has inspired many people due to her spirit and determination. NBC’s Ian Williams reports

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
With me having a family friend who is a paraplegic, I don't think it's funny. Pretty dick if you ask me.
It is pretty tasteless. But half of this thread is filled with non PC stuff. I can't speak for Mandown, but I think I can guess why he finds it amusing...
Damn straight. I'm a tetraplegic - all four limbs and my core, including my diaphragm, but my funny bone still works. I'm pulling my cripple card and on this. I'm not saying it is classy, but it is clever. I'd have lol'd and rep'd it if I still had to blow in a straw and click on it with a pointer stuck to my head.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Damn straight. I'm a tetraplegic - all four limbs and my core, including my diaphragm, but my funny bone still works. I'm pulling my cripple card and on this. I'm not saying it is classy, but it is clever. I'd have lol'd and rep'd it if I still had to blow in a straw and click on it with a pointer stuck to my head.
You win.