Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
semi carrying the top section of a BIGBE Crane got clipped lost control and crashed into the K rail then burst into flame. Burning Diesel started a small grass fire between the sound wall and the pleasanton BART station. The truck was a total loss. BIGGE brought in a mobile heavy lift crane to lift the crane top and the truck wreckage onto waiting low boy trucks. 3 out of the 6 freeway lanes were shut for 6 hours.
my pics

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
semi carrying the top section of a BIGBE Crane got clipped lost control and crashed into the K rail then burst into flame. Burning Diesel started a small grass fire between the sound wall and the pleasanton BART station. The truck was a total loss. BIGGE brought in a mobile heavy lift crane to lift the crane top and the truck wreckage onto waiting low boy trucks. 3 out of the 6 freeway lanes were shut for 6 hours.
my pics

So that's what was fvcking up my commute last night.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Step 4: install sign saying "if you throw up in the pool, you have to pay for the cleaning"
Step 5: install disclaimer sign to CYA
I was thinking more getting drunk, climbing to the top to do the Dougie, falling off and cracking my head open on the concrete.

Is "throw up" a blanket term?